Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Sorry. I really mean well

Fabulous Morning Five (we'll see if you're good. Maybe you'll get an afternoon 5):
1) Feist has a new album in case you hadn't noticed.
2) There are too many blog posts about how twitter is revolutionizing blogging. I am not even going to link to them. (this is what Google is for, kids. I'm not always going to be here to do this for you). I love Twitter, but seriously, blogging is my love.
3)Rory said no, but anyone as devoted to spoilers as I am saw it coming.
4) I love Savage Love, but I also like Ask Amy.
5) The Ten comes out in August and you should go see it. I saw it already and I am going to see it again in August.

If you are considering not reading Savage Love, you are wrong.
"One asshole relative managed to unravel your self-confidence, destroy your sex life, and turn you into a weepy bag of slop? Toughen the fuck up, IHMFIL. There's an anti-gay pogrom under way in Poland, homos are being executed in Iran, and gay men and women are being lynched in Jamaica. You've got one asshole relative and you're melting into a puddle? Please."

No comments: