Thursday, May 10, 2007

None of my videos work

So it is linking all the way.

First up, this news story made me so sad. I understand that killing a cop is pretty much the highest offense ever, but this guy being executed is totally unreasonable (although I think all execution is wrong). And not honoring his last request? Bullshit. I'm glad people helped him out though. Just goes to show that people are better than I give them credit for.

Garrison Keillor is a really cool guy.

This guy seems really cool. I haven't read the blog, but I am definitely going to.

The AV Club rarely lets me down, but this is particularly good.

Secondly, as the title suggest, no videos have been working. We'll see about fixing this (meaning, I will keep trying until something works and if nothing works, I will quit). You probably didn't want to see a cute girl dancing to Daft Punk anyway.

No comments: