Friday, May 4, 2007

One thing that isn't cool

Don't join a social networking site and then say "Don't add me if I don't know you." The whole point is to meet people you don't know. And then you just sound like a snotty bitch. Also, your shit isn't funny.

But for today:
I know you have all been going to Woot on and off for years as I have been, but it wasn't until recently that I found out that there is a Wine.Woot. I don't drink wine, but I might take it up in order to buy some from this site.

Also, you should be reading Dinosaur Comics.

People are giving away Joost invites all over the internet. If you want to give me one, it'll be much appreciated, but not as much as an i'm in like with you invite.

Also, there is this. I make no guaruntees for quality though. I don't use it.

Music for today: Listen to Heart by Stars. The album or the song, depending on your level of commitment.

No comments: