Monday, May 21, 2007

LOVE and sex, sex, sex


Something happens in every girl's life where she discovers a gay man that she fucking adores. Mine is Dan Savage who I do nothing but link to (not this time though). I am reading one of his books, his column, and listening to his podcasts. It is all Dan Savage, all the time. Which means, it is all sex all the time. Kinky fucking crazy ass sex ALL THE TIME. Also, I have gotten into this cute little indie comic (see above). Thus today being LOVE and sex, sex, sex.
Since we already got the first love out of the way, here is the second love. A comic about Apple computers. I love comics. I love Macs.
Everything from here on out is dirty. Don't click if you are at work/in the same room as your mom/afraid of sex
Yeah, I don't remember why I wanted to
post this, but it was included in the post this link message I left for myself.
This is neato. I have seen a weird comic thing that involved these rope things and it was pretty awesome looking. Not my thing, but I figured, you know, you might be into that.
And finally, if you find yourself having kinky sex with a lot of people and need to notify them of that pesky STD, there is a website for that. Yeah, basically everyone I know got one of those.
See how sweet this started? With that cute little comic? NOW look. You're messaging your acquaintances to tell them about the STDs and to apologize for the rope burns. Quite the day you're having.

No comments: