Thursday, May 3, 2007

It has been awhile

And I have been all over the internet this morning.

I am looking for an invite to i'm in like with you.

This site is the epitome of cool. (And yes, when I read the word epitome, I pronounce it "ep-i-tOm" in my head)

I joined twitter and it is cool. You should join. Really. You should. Just try it out. Barack Obama has twitter and you don't. Now don't you feel uncool? You should. Read about it here. Also, the guy that made me fall in love with blogging for people other than myself Fimoculous wrote an article on twitter.
If you join, you must be my friend!

I was using facebook to post all this crap and then I remembered that I have this site and no one visits, but maybe they will IF I update occassionally with more than music videos. I got all nervous on facebook for awhile and took everything off my site and hid out for awhile, but I am opening it back up. What do I care? I LOVE attention.

One final thing, if you don't have gmail, get it. I will even invite you if you want to be all old skool about joining. But googletalk is awesome and I needs people to chat with me while I'm at work. Plus, if you're good I will send you cool pictures that I find on the internet while I am bored at work.

No comments: