Friday, May 25, 2007

Oh Fucky Fuck

I have been so bad this week. It isn't even like I have been busy.
People need to worry less about friendships. If you want something, ask. If you want to know something, ask. If you are busy, say so. If you neglected someone for awhile, apologize. Everyone needs to stop being a baby all the time.
CLOTHES:


I'm always looking for cute dresses for work and this one would be perfect if I had a little something to go over it.
And if you're in Chicago, I have heard good things about this place.
The pictures are stolen from my favorite French fashion boutique which I am sure I mentioned before. But look at that top! Look how cute it is. I would look so cute in it. And the skirt is adorable. But that top is perfect.

2 comments:

2sheds said...

Those clothes look great but sadly the link to your "favorite French fashion boutique" is broken. What's it's name again?

Miss Beans said...

Should be fixed! Thanks.