Monday, May 7, 2007

Monday!


If you're not, you should be watching The Wire. It is, by far, the best show on television. The DVDs are crazy expensive, so rent them or something. Make sure the quality of the video is high because the show is shot beautifully and you don't want to miss anything.
Also, while it is not always true British television is generally better. Also, watch QI if you've never seen it. It'll make you feel like the smartest idiot around.
Also, I really wanted this, but they sold out.
Finally, I stumbled upon this which is the lamest/weirdest/most disturbing website I've seen in awhile.

EDIT:
There is a woman who is refusing to consume Starbucks because they have an anti-God quote on one of their cups. Whatever. She's wrong. At least she's not suing. If they had a pro-God quote on their cups and I wanted to get a news story printed about it, people would think I was insane. But I do find it a bit offensive. Not enough to give a shit, but still. This isn't news and shouldn't be in a newspaper. These stories are a huge part of what is wrong in the world right now.

No comments: