Thursday, September 6, 2007

September Outfits from Anthropologie

I got an email today from Anthropologie telling me to check out the September outfits, and since I do whatever my email tells me, I went right over.
My favorites:

From this outfit:
I loved this one right away. I mean, look how sweet that model looks. She is just so pretty. But I love the way that jacket fits and I really like that it is shorter and the sleeves of the dress peek out. I'm not totally sure about the boots, but I adore the scarf. I don't usually like things like that (and I can never wear one, living in Florida). It is just well-executed. I wonder though how it would look without the jacket or with the jacket unbuttoned. I feel like it would lose the nice shape. That dress seems like it would just hang down shapelessly without the jacket. I do like the navy coat and black shoes. I am always nervous about doing that, but she looks great.
AND

From this outfit:
I love the blazer/hoodie thing. It is casual and comfortable looking while still being dressy and nice. I also think the skirt is really cute. I HATE the shoes, but otherwise it is very nice.

No comments: