Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Hesitating Only Hurts

This could be a really emo post about how I missed out on the love of my life, by hesitating, but really, I am just saddened that Nordstrom sold out of - or I can't find it anyway - that sweater I liked. Luckily, UO has a very similar one (that costs a little more), so I won't have to go without. But guess what! Today is deals day part deux. $30 and under:

Urban Outfitters
There are a lot of tunics on sale, but since I am not really sure how to wear them, I didn't pick one. I think they are the things that girls wear with tights and look stupid in, so going with that assumption, we are skipping tunics. I was going to go with the wrap dress since I watched Weeds last night and saw MLP sexily peel off a wrap dress and I want everyone to try that sometime, but they only had small and extra small, so I went with someone that has more variety (of size and color).
Lux Tank Dress - $24.99



Old Navy
I went to Old Navy the other day and got the cutest shirt for $5 (!), but a lot of the stuff was ugly, so I am on a quest to find you something cute and cheap so you don't have to waste your time. Okay. I know everyone loves the new sweater collection, but I think it is ugly. But I did manage to find two, matching, cute items for less than $30. It will be chilly at night soon and imagine how cute you'll look sipping your hot chocolate.
Top - $14.50
Bottoms - $14.50

Nordstrom
I loved so much stuff on here that picking one thing became really difficult, but I picked the cutest with the widest availability (as usual). This dress is so cute, so cheap, and can certainly be transitioned into the coming months. Tights and sweaters are all you need to make the cutest summer clothes fall and winter ready. Seriously.
Frenchi Knit Babydoll Dress - $13.90


Anthropologie
Now watch me solve your problems. Cute. Cheap. You can buy 2! I really could have probably made this like $25 and under. Maybe I will find something awesome for $29.99 before we finish. But seriously, tights. I have 3 pair (black, blue, gray) and I plan to grab another pair or two (brown and something else). I am desperate to wear my tights. Every day I think about it, but it takes forever to get cold in Florida.
Color Palette Tights - $11


Bus Stop Shop
I am still madly in love with this place. I think since Nordstrom doesn't have my sweater, I'm just going to buy myself the dress and sweater from here. They are, of course, too much for this list, but I did find something I love (and that there are a lot of sizes left in). I love Nick & Mo clothing.
Long Sleeve Barb Henley - $25


Stars and Infinite Darkness
You must get yourself a cute wallet with a bike on it. You must. I don't even ride a bike and I know bikes are cute as all get out.
randL: The O.G. - $26


American Eagle
I hate that AE, like Abercrombie, puts their logo on everything. There are a lot of cute hoodies and such that say "AE" on them and thus make me not want them. I do like some stuff from these (I buy almost all my jeans there) and I think these shoes are kind of cute, but I'd probably look at them in person before buying.
AE Slingback Flat - $14.95

Active Endeavors
Man, I know this place is like hyper-fashionable (OMG Cory Kennedy links to it), but most of it is relatively unattractive and really expensive. I keep looking because I am in love with some of those dresses and I swear when they are less than $100, I will buy one. Some of the coats are cute too. But for today, I am breaking my rule and showing you a cute, basic, reasonably priced shirt, but it is only available in large.
2nd Skin 3/4 Skin Scoop - $22

A few notes: Nordstrom always does $5 flat shipping, but this week Urban Outfitters is going $6 flat rate so take advantage if there is something you have been wanting to buy (for example sexy as hell black lace flats or the cutest fucking wall hanging in the world).

How would it be if I did a weekly round-up of sales at select stores? Not like every sale item, but whatever special there is (free shipping, $10 off $75, etc)? I think it would be awesome just for my own use, but I worry that this will become solely a fashion blog and I love music and movies and books too!

As always, which I often forget to mention, all the pictures belong to the sites I link to.

No comments: