Sunday, September 23, 2007

Deals of the Weekend - $20 and under

I am stuck inside watching football with my boyfriend so I am shopping online and finding some kickass deals:

JCrew
Final sale item. No returns. No exchanges so pick the size wisely. You can always give them to someone you love as a gift. I absolutely love these. You cannot beat the price and they are long enough to not look really youthful or skanky. It is on its way to being too cold for these, but they are timeless so you can wear them next year!
5" Chino Shorts - $14.99


Bus Stop Shop
Only medium size left. I know, I know. It isn't tank top time, but really you need to think about layering. Layers look so nice especially compared to a bulky jacket. And the length and design of this will look great under all the cute stuff you will buy in the coming months. Also, it is just really cute.
Minx Tank - $19


Stars and Infinite Darkness Thanks for nothing. Stars and Infinite Darkness gave me quick the task finding somehting under $20. There was another tee but it was ugly, plus I liked this one. I think it is a nice, comfortable and affordable shirt and everyone needs some of those. Plus, it is classy. There is Spanish on it! Nothing is classier than Spanish, except maybe French.
"Gracias Por Nada" T-shirt - $20


American Eagle
Multiple colors. This, again, will look so cute layered. Plus, I really like lace. And if you pair it with some of the cute lace panties from the Gap Body collection, you can seduce the man (or woman) of your dreams because you will look sexy and innocent in that outfit. Seriously.
Lacy Tank - $14.95


Active Endeavors
Only Medium left. Down from $48. Listen, it was hard to find anything that was reasonably priced on that website. I thought this seemed like a good price for a tank in general, not just from this place. And since it was originally $48, it should be one high quality tank.
Generra Rib Tank - $14


Urban Outfitters
Multiple sizes and colors and it just a cute looking dress. I think it is just adorable. The red is definitely my favorite. It would look so cute with some tights and one of the cute, nicely cut jackets that are so popular right now.
Lux Tieback Strappy Dress - $19.99


Anthropologie
Sizes 8-14 available. I know it is after Labor Day and white is a no-no, but I have been actively ignoring that rule my entire life. Plus, this is an adorable skirt, it is from Anthropologie AND it is a cut that will be flatterint to almost anyone.
Daylily Skirt - $19.95


Nordstrom
I figured I should include some shoes and these are so cute. I know they are really summer-y and next year the shoe styles might not be the same, but of man, the polka dots and the bow just drove me crazy. They are so freaking cute. I say grab them, wear them for the next month (or more if you live in Florida) and then hide them in the closet and hope they are cool next year. If not, they were less than $20.
Volatile "Hotspot" Espadrille - $19.90

I hate when sites do $20 and under and then everything is close to $20, but I realized it is hard to find stuff lower. And like I would see tanks for $9, but then I would see something away better for $19 and I would pick that thing that was the better deal. Rumor has it that markdown day is Wednesday so Wednesday I will post another list (probably $30 and under) and then Friday (pay day!) I will do $50 and under.

I would also like to throw out there that Rack Room Shoes is doing buy one get one 50% off and since I am not a Jimmy Choo kind of girl, I took advantage and got knee high boots (brown) for $40 and then with the deal, I got cute red flats for $10. I am pretty happy. Plus, if I ruin them I won't be sad.

No comments: