Thursday, August 30, 2007

Webcomics

I love finding a new, really good blog. I just discovered (how is has this existed without my knowledge?) Fleen and I am absolutely loving it. I have a lot of back reading to do. And all the webcomics it has introduced me to! I am going to be so busy the next few weeks.
The list of what I am beginning to read (in the order I will read them):
Pictures for Sad Children
Count Your Sheep
Minimalist Stick Figure Theater
High Maintenance Machine
Sheldon Comics
Cat and Girl
Gunnerkrigg Court

Oh my god. Count Your Sheep is the CUTEST. COMIC. EVER.

By the way, did I mention that I SAW SCOTT MCCLOUD?!?! It was part of his Fifty States Tour (that wraps up Saturday). He was so smart and funny and approachable. I absolutely adored him. His family is just the cutest too! I cannot believe they spent almost a year together on tour. And they all still love each other.

Picture Brush Rat posted on the McCloud livejournal.

No comments: