Saturday, August 18, 2007

SF Day 5

Today James and I went into San Anselmo and walked around. I had Chinese chicken salad from Comforts and James had a bagel. I had forgotten how good bagels can be. Bagels in Gainesville are terrible. Cream cheese in Gainesville is also bad.
We stopped at all the cute little shops, but we are way too poor to buy anything. Also, I have no money. The hotel room hasn't been charged yet and that makes me nervous. When we checked out the woman barely said anything to us and just waved us away. I am hoping that somehow they magically never charge us. I could use the extra $150.
I feel like we are wasting our day, but I don't know what to do. It is impractical to drive into the city and we are going back to Berkeley tomorrow. I wouldn't mind finding something for the afternoon though.
I don't want to ever leave, but with money running out, I am kind of happy we are leaving soon.

No comments: