Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Plans


I have been excited about September since June probably. So many good things are coming in the next few weeks. I am so poor, but that will not stop me from having fun. Hello debt!
8/31 - The Ten opens in Gainesville. I want to do dinner and a movie. The drive will be long from Blue Highway to the movie theater, but whatever. It will be awesome. You must come. Kim is going.
9/13 - Andrew Bird. I asked for the time off work and my boss hasn't okay'd it yet, but I will remind her Monday if she still hasn't.
9/25 - DO MAKE SAY THINK. I am so fucking excited about this. I saw them with/as Broken Social Scene in November and it was the best show ever.
9/29 - Rilo Kiley - Maybe. In Atlanta. We'll see.
10/4 - Okkervil River. If James can get off work.

Picture from Andrew Bird's myspace.

No comments: