Friday, July 20, 2007

This is me.




I am weird.

I really want to start taking pictures. I am going to buy a camera when I get back from San Fran. I know which one I want. I love it already and I have never seen it. I think I am going to do a Project365 thing, where you take at least one picture every day. I hear it is amazing to look over after some time. Because of the memories of small things you wouldn't remember otherwise that come back. I imagine I will take a lot of pictures of rain and of people I see doing things that I find humorous. I am really excited about the idea and I already see things and think "That would be my picture of the day today." Clearly, I am really excited. I want to buy the camera now, but then I couldn't pay my credit card bill.
I am going to become a weirdo that asks people to take pictures with me or let me take pictures of them, but I don't care.

I'm going to stop, I swear.

No comments: