Monday, July 9, 2007

I want to buy things so badly

I am saving for San Francisco where I am planning to buy everything in the world. I am debating whether to go to Sephora or MAC. I am using up the last of my make-up. The only thing I won't consider buying is mascara, because the kind that I have is awesome and it is the only one that I have never had a bad reaction to. Oh Almay. And it is only like $4.
I can't wait to go to Berkeley and shop at all the cute little shops and buy the cutest things in the world. Though, let's be honest, we all know all my money is going to spent at Cody's, Booksmith, and Rasputin's.
Finally, I am considering getting an account at PersonalCloset.com. It seems like a neat idea and a good way to get designer clothing cheaper. The problem is, of course, that I was raised to believe that only the truly shallow think about things like fashion and the comfort is the most important thing. Whatever. I had hippie parents.
Also, there is this: Prickie. Everyone knows the buttons/pins bought from street vendors are cooler and generally more interesting, but some of the ones on there are really cute. I just don't know what I'd do with them.

No comments: