Thursday, July 12, 2007

I'm so slow with things

I just found Stars and Infinite Darkness, but I absolutely adore it. There is such a wide variety of clothes and designers and the prices are quite reasonable and in some cases, downright cheap. This is going to be picture rich as I breakdown everything that I want right now.
All pictures are from the Stars and Infinite Darkness website.

I absolutely adore this wallet. And I already have a pretty awesome wallet. This is just amazing. I literally said that out loud at work and got made fun of. But it is amazing.

I really need a new bag. This one is cute, but my least favorite of the ones I likes. It is cheaper than the others though. The one I use is cute, but I use it all the time and it is getting worn. A bag is on my list of things to buy in San Francisco.

I made a mistake. This bag is actually cheaper than the other one. I like the plain exterior.

This bag costs the most, but is by far my favorite. It manages to be huge (I carry a lot of books) and cute. I like how nice it looks slung over her shoulder.

Apparently, this top is their best selling item and for good reason. It is very cute. I wish they had a small. My upper half is pretty tiny.

I like this shirt. I have enough green shirts, but the white one isn't as cute. None of my other green shirts have hearts on them though, so that justifies getting another one, right?

I love this top and not just because I think the model is really cute. It is so versatile and the amount of money I can spend on clothes is limited so I like to get things that are cute and wearable. It is $80 though, which is a lot for me to spend on a shirt. My total outfit right now cost less than $80 (hurray for sales!). But that top is cuter than my whole outfit.

There is nothing I don't love about this outfit. The skirt is pretty and cheap. I have spent more on uglier skirts. And the top goes so perfectly with it (on sale!). That whole outfit only costs a little more than the shirt I like. I think I may actually order that. But it would cut into vacation money so I don't know.

I don't even want this really, but it is a cute idea and it is so cheap. If I were ordering something, which I might, I would get it. Because why not? It is sexy and practical.

I recommend checking their stock list before ordering. Or just ordering and waiting, I guess. I will order something soon and report the results.

Purchasing everything on this page would be $552, which really isn't bad considering how much you'd get. And that includes 3 bags, which I probably wouldn't order.

No comments: