Sunday, September 21, 2008

Big Time Update

I changed my final recommender. I ran into someone from my last job and I asked him and he was very willing to write a letter for me. Only one school requests two academic and one professional and it is the one I am most likely to get in to. I might ask for one from another professor just to be sure, but if he says he rather not, then I won't be concerned.

I feel bad that one of my recommenders has been bumped. She was neither academic nor professional really, but she's a nice person and I really like her. I think I am going to ask her to write a letter to every school that lets you submit four letters. I almost have packets put together for each one telling them what I need and when, my SOP, my resume, and what each school says they are looking for in a rec letter (if they give guidance).

Basically, everything is complete. I need to upload some documents and I want to fiddle with some of my essay, but I am pretty much ready to send everything in and pay my fees.

I am pretty excited.

No comments: