Sunday, June 3, 2007

New Things!

I am looking for a way to kind of link all my shit together. Facebook, Myspace, Virb, Blogger, Twitter, maybe IILWY. I'm not exactly sure how I could do that. Myspace I don't even use. I look at who had posted new blog stuff daily (mostly to see MC Chris' posts and band touring updates).
Facebook I use solely for people that sort of know me to keep up on what is going on. So they know I am alive, working, etc. Virb I am hoping will eventually replace Myspace for me, because it looks better and I enjoy it more and would prefer very much to trash shitty Murdoch-run Myspace. I love Blogger and Twitter.
i'm in like with you is getting a little boring. The same people are wanted by everyone and it becomes a kind of disturbing fight to get to the top of their list. The only people that bid on me are unappealing or already my contacts. I'm not sure how to rectify the situation. I mean, I think a lot of people get overlooked. I have a found number of profiles where the games ended at 0, but the game was cute and so was the guy. But I never saw it. I think the biggest problem is allowing people to list themselves as straight of gay. I guess, it isn't a problem. The people who limit themselves just have to understand that they aren't going to get seen. I'm really thinking on that though because I love the idea of flirting online and I have met really cool people through the site and I was happy when people were bidding on me. Maybe it is just because I have fallen out of favor.
Anyway, the point of this is that I got Tumblr. I KNOW! Another site, but this one combines my old ones. Hopefully, for the convenience of my readers. So far, it only combines this blog and Twitter. It just puts up the latest thing and if you're interested you can follow the link to more. I am hoping it will somehow work with all my things (except Myspace, which is the only thing I am actively trying to get rid of).
Finally, the company that makes Tumblr also makes a seemingly amazing product Senduit. I have a couple times lately needed to send files to a friend in Europe and this would have been a much easier way to do so. I have a feeling it will be shut down pretty quickly. I mean, this is perfect for illegal activity and honestly, that is all I have considered using it for.

**All the links at the top are to my page on the site. After that, it is links to the main page of the site.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

you MUST read techcrunch too! lol. i had like three blogs. do you know how i can export my myspace blog. i have yet to find that. i want to print it and / or sell it courtesty of blurb.com but they dont support myspace blogs...

end rant.